Our dedicated advisory team has the commercial and technical acumen to manage our developments and support projects procured elsewhere once they reach the design and build phase. With a high level of contractual expertise combined with strong leadership, the team has the skills needed to manage multiple stakeholders in the complex development landscape.
The team is currently working on our Hoddesdon Advanced Thermal Treatment Plant, a pioneering £60 million energy from waste plant, which is currently under construction.
What does our Management Services team do?
- Provide front end advisory and management services to both our developments and support for projects developed by 3rd parties
- Manage multiple stakeholders in the deal landscape - investors, consultant contractors and operators
- Our services cover project and technical management, commercial and financial management and company secretariat
Project & Technical Management:
- Contractor, supplier and consultant management
- Monitoring and management of permits, utilities and insurance related requirements
- Progress, programme reporting
- Risk management and mitigation
- Meeting attendance on behalf of the owner/stakeholders
Commercial & Financial Management:
- Management of project agreement including associated negations relating items such variations and or claims
- Management of all project documents, including but not limited to PPA, FSA, EPC, O&M
- Management of insurance requirements for construction and operational
- Statutory Accounts and management of auditors
- Management and board reporting
- General financial administration and VAT compliance
- Legal obligations
- Shareholder information and management
- Corporate administrative duties
- Complete and file annual returns